Find out what everyone is saying about ‘Accor Vacation Club’
Accor Vacations Club Reviews and Testimonials showcases some of the fantastic holidays experienced by Members of the Club over the years.
Accor Vacation Club is an exciting, innovative holiday ownership club that commenced operations in Australia in the year 2000. Accor Vacation Club currently has over 28,500 Member families who enjoy holidays in quality accommodation in 24 Club properties offering fantastic choice and flexibility to its Members in a wide variety of holiday destinations worldwide.
Accor Vacation Club Member Reviews and Testimonials
- No CommentsA timeshare is a form of vacation or holiday ownership. The original definition or style of timeshare (and the one most people probably think of when they hear that word) involves buying the right to vacation for a set period …Read More »
- No CommentsOur Turtle Beach Resort Mermaid Beach wedding celebration took nearly a year of preparation. As soon as the booking period of 12 months opened up, the arrangements were made in May 2016 to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary with our whole …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Sebel Sydney Manly Beach, Sydney NSW. With many thanks to our efficient and effective Members Services team, I recently stayed three nights at the new Club venue at The Sebel Manly Beach. I cannot speak too highly about my wonderful …Read More »
- No CommentsSept 2016 – Jess H. Hi Lovely. It was great to see you today. Just want to say thank you again for giving my family the opportunity to have a stay-cation! Family memories Twin Waters Sunshine Coast. The kids loved …Read More »
Thank You Thank You Thank You Accor. Thank you for making our day!!! Our Wedding – Saturday 20 February 2016No CommentsThe Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort, Merrijig Victoria. Firstly: sincere apologies-been meaning to write a lot sooner. Recently returned from our Honeymoon and have finally found some time to gather our thoughts after hitting the ground running since February. Steve and …Read More »
- No CommentsOUR WEEK IN QUEENSTOWN DAY 1Jet lagged but luckily the staff at St. Moritz were happy to assist with a slightly early check in. We caught up on a few hours of sleep then went for a walk downtown (just around the …Read More »
- No CommentsAs Members of Accor Vacation Club, Pam and Cliff were happy to tell us about their experiences since joining the Club back in the year 2000. Below they review what brought them to become a part of the Accor Vacation Club and what …Read More »
- No CommentsMay we introduce ourselves? We are Frank and Audrey Browne and have been Members of the Accor Vacation Club since May 2003. If you are contemplating becoming a Member or have just joined, may we welcome you and strongly recommend the club …Read More »
- No CommentsDear Accor Vacation Club team, This is the best investment in our future, that we have ever made! Since we joined the Accor Premier Vacation Club as foundation members, we have had a holiday every year! Relaxing in a luxury …Read More »
- No CommentsWe have been Accor Vacation Club members since 2007. We have found the club very helpful in choosing our holiday destinations around Australia. Attending the workshops have been very informative in the way of choosing holiday destinations and travelling in …Read More »
- No CommentsHi there, I just logged onto the website and wanted to leave some positive feedback on our recent stay at The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park however I can’t find where to leave the feedback. I called Reception a few days …Read More »
- No CommentsGrand Mercure Basildene Manor, Accor Vacation Club Apartments has been listed on Star Ratings Australia’s Gold List of Australian Accommodation, making it one of the best accommodation providers in the country. Local Grand Mercure Basildene Manor has been listed on …Read More »